I'm in the midst of deciding to get a new TV but which kind? LCD or PLASMA.
LCD is a much older technology than plasma - we all remember those digital watches and calculators from the 70's - and it's selling in greater quantities. LCD might be a fashionable flat TV option and once been said that it would never be viable for screens bigger than 20 in.
Plasma on the other hand is the more recent technology and boasts the best pictures, especially for movies and I am a great movie buff. Plasma is still the new kid on the block and its many advantages over LCD are significant but hmm.....
1 comment:
There's also LED displays now too. All gets very confusing doesn't it? I was chatting to a TV repair man a while back and he reckoned they were all very good for business, he's never been busier. He says plasma TVs have a habit of going wrong just after their warranty period has run out! Best of luck with your decision, think they all have built in obsolescence now.
Post a Comment