I've been looking at the family snapshots mainly through Flickr sites. Did not give any thought to this until now when I'm doing the exercises. Now maybe I have a slight understanding about how other create those fabulous images. Gone are the days when we need real artists to do painting in the advertising world. It's all graphic these days and so wonderful.
1 comment:
Hi there, confidential librarian, where have you disappeared to? I have finished the programme so am having a look at the rest of the gangs goings on. It has been most interesting with more things learned than I ever dreamed of and still more to come. What a fascinating world we live in. Hope to see you back - it really is fun despite the hard work and time needed, but maybe that is just life, the harder the job, the greater the rewards.
Post a Comment