I have to admit that I have preferred and enjoyed this Module and Assignment better that the previous one. So much so, that I have actually taken longer than usual to ponder and finish the assignment.
The issues in this module have been very relevant in my daily work and the readings had interesting articles and resources for the assignment. The current discussions regarding the Copyright Legislation on File Sharing is of particular interest. I am curious to know how the library will be affected and how libraries will take responsibility on their employees and patrons when the Internet connection is shared between so many people.
Besides this, I am still trying to keep up with the readings on the web resources and hopefully get the time to do so. This module has definitely made me more alert of the different issues in the Information Management Profession.
No comments:
Post a Comment